At present, the on-site testing requirements for AC/DC charging piles can be roughly divided into on-site testing items required by the national standard, document No. 45 of the national network, the energy bureau and local governments, such as metrological verification, mutual grip testing, protocol consistency testing, energy standard testing, factory testing and arrival acceptance. For on-site inspection, it is generally network inspection and periodic inspection, which involves measurement verification, interoperability testing, protocol conformance testing and on-site safety inspection procedures. At present, the field test of charging pile needs to carry high-power load and various precision instruments, which greatly increases the test difficulty and the accuracy of data cannot be guaranteed: therefore, our company has introduced an integrated mobile detection platform for electric vehicle charging equipment. The mobile carrier is a special modified vehicle with long fuel mileage (pure electric platform can be selected), which can realize large-scale mobile test deployment across provinces and cities, to meet the actual application scenarios of charging piles, such as public charging stations, private charging stations, special charging stations, residential areas and underground parking lots and other special charging environments.
The main components of the Saiter charging pile mobile test platform are as follows:
1. Special modified vehicles for mobile carriers (fuel vehicles or new energy electric vehicles):
2. Programmable DC load
3. Programmable AC load
4. DC charging pile (machine) comprehensive test device (including agreement mutual operation level 0.5 metrological verification)
5. AC charging pile (machine) comprehensive test device (including mutual operation level 0.05 metrological verification)
6. Iron phosphate battery pack, charging and inverting integrated machine, centralized control system (system supporting software, console, industrial control computer) and other communication auxiliary equipment and test cables)
1.Saiter mobile inspection vehicle fully considers the use scene and on-site operation characteristics, and adopts special modified vehicles with a body length of less than 6 meters (meeting the requirements of entering the domestic standard height of 2.2M underground parking lot
2. The vehicle is a product in the announcement produced by the vehicle enterprise announced by the National Development and Reform Commission, and can be in the tender place. On the license plate (the customer unit is required to have the local license plate index. the car is equipped with a control area with a space of not less than 1m, a workbench and seats, and is completely separated from the load area to avoid the influence of heat and noise. the noise is less than 70 decibels.
3. The layout of the mobile test car is reasonable, taking full account of the vehicle's counterweight, easy operation, ventilation and heat dissipation, system monitoring, appearance, post-maintenance and other factors.